Gas central heating has always been one of T&S Heatings core businesses and our Gas Safe Heating Engineers have many years experience providing all types of central heating services, not only to Nottingham but across the UK.
All our Gas Safe Heating Engineers are:
- Trained in customer service and satisfaction
- Under going training at our in-house training centre
- In uniform and carry an ID badge at all times so you know they are certified
- Attending manufacturers courses regularly to ensure the best quality service
- Experience and ability to perform their job with the least disruption to you
- CRB Checked.
Protecting you and your family
With gas safe engineers we provide a safe service and make sure that our central heating engineers do their job properly to protect you and your family. T&S engineers are always regularly undergoing manufacturer training to ensure we are up to date and ready to tackle any new central heating system or boiler.
One of our main services is regular boiler servicing, this ensures your family has the peace of mind and security they deserve. Just like your car needs an M.O.T to make sure it is running properly so does your boiler. One of the dangers is that you use an un-reputable company or a one man band that is not qualified and doesn’t have sufficient training. When it comes to your boiler you don’t want to leave it to chance!
T&S are fully recognized and have many accreditations but most importantly all our heating engineers are gas safe certified. We have also won many awards with our quality servicing. Also don’t forget our 15 year warranty, excellent customer service, high standards, regular training, and our effortless attention to detail there is no need to worry because we are looking after you.
Some important facts
T&S don’t take safety lightly we stress it throughout our company policy and make sure that we don’t put anyone at risk. We work with manufactures and ensure our heating engineers get the highest training. There are some important facts that people don’t know please review them and please feel free to take a look at the video below to help you understand the risks of poorly maintained or fitted gas appliances.
- 50% of the population don’t know the warning signs of carbon monoxide poisoning
- Carbon Monoxide poisoning is caused by incorrectly installed or maintained gas appliances
- Most people think flu-like symptoms are not similar to carbon monoxide poisoning
- Carbon Monoxide is absorbed 240 times quicker than oxygen into the blood stream