So you are looking to have your boiler serviced, Or maybe you are wondering why do I need to get my boiler serviced?
Boiler servicing is vital for your heating system to be able to work efficiently and to its full potential. Having your boiler serviced annually allows you to see if there are any parts internal to your boiler that may need replacing. Boiler servicing is very much like having your car serviced and it is just as important.
Please do not think that you should only have your boiler serviced in winter! Boilers can be serviced all year round, this ensures your boiler runs effectively during the winter period and helps to prevent your boiler breaking down.
What does a boiler service involve? A boiler service takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour depending on the location of your boiler.
Here is the list of things your boiler service should include
• Cleaning out condensate trap
• Full analysis at maximum and minimum rate to optimise efficiency
• Gas rating to make sure boiler isn’t using too much gas
• Gas pressure checks at meter and boiler
• Internal inspection for leaks and corrosion.
• Visual inspection of the heat exchanger or replacing seals if a major service.
• Checking safety devices and gas valve safety
• Visual checks of gas meter to make sure it is properly labelled and situated.
• Cleaning of magnetic filter.
The cost of a boiler service can vary depending on your location and the company you choose. Our services start at £59.95. This price Includes the full service of your boiler as per the manufacturer’s instructions and the best service in Nottingham.
When you book a boiler service with T&S Heating you will be asked for what day best suits yourself. We offer morning or afternoon appointments; morning appointments are from 8:30 am-12:30 pm and afternoon appointments are from 12:30 pm-5:00 pm and the engineer can arrive anytime between those times.
If you require your boiler servicing and live in the Nottingham, Leicester or Derby area call our offices now on 0115 9202115 and one of our customer service advisors will be able to book you an appointment.